Such a delicious cake!
This will for sure
- 3 medium size pears
- 1/2 cup (110g) butter at room temperature
- 2 cups (240g) all purpose flour
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup (237ml) whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1. Peel and dice 2 of the pears. With the remaining one make slices leaving the skin on. Greese a 9"x5" loaf pan and arrange the slices on the bottom.
- 2. In a stand mixer, beat the butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time and keep mixing until incorporated.
- 3. Add the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and vanilla and on low speed add the milk. Stop mixing when batter is smooth. Fold in the pears and transfer the mixture to the previously greased loaf pan.
- 4. Bake at 350 F for approximately 40 minutes or until cooked through.